We are dedicated to helping clients achieve the greatest value when selling, buying, leasing or developing property. We possess the skills and tools to help define and pursue goals for maximizing your investment in real estate. Our mission is to provide the greatest degree of expertise and service, and to preserve, enhance and create value in the real estate entrusted to our firm. Our reputation is derived from our clients’ trust and our growth is founded on our clients’ satisfaction.
Chicago Realty Partners is familiar with the process of representation in all areas of commercial and REO real estate from the initial consultative stage through actual completion of the transaction. We assist in developing the real estate requirements. Where appropriate, we perform technical, economic and subjective analysis. We are skilled negotiators and are confident of our ability to use our knowledge and experience to accomplish our clients’ goals.
Chicago Realty Partners serves investors, owners, private institutions and occupiers of real estate in the Chicago and Greater Chicago Metropolitan area, as well as throughout Illinois. Our services include:
- Investment Sales and Acquisitions
- Industrial Sales and Acquisitions
- Office Sales and Acquisitions
- Apartment Sales and Acquisitions
- Site Disposition and Selection
- Tax Deferred (1031 and 1033) Consultation
- Sale/Leaseback Consulting
- Tenant Representation — Retail, Office and Industrial
- REO Management and Marketing
Chicago Realty Partners has expertise in acquisitions and dispositions. accessing investors, structuring joint ventures, marketing single assets or multi-market portfolios and pricing assets.
We stand ready to help you make sound investment decisions for your income producing properties. We utilize sophisticated investment software to help look beyond the physical attributes of land and buildings to see the income potential now and in the future. Our goal is to help you meet your objectives and minimize risks through detailed market and financial analysis.
We understand investment properties and know the maximum achievable yields. We will use this market knowledge to recommend proper pricing and an effective marketing plan. This strategy insures that ownership the highest price in the minimum amount of time. We utilize extensive resources in pricing the property and a unique investor database to market the property.
Chicago Realty Partners owns and maintains a propriety database of more than 12,000 properties in the Chicago land area.
This gives us the opportunity of accurately evaluating and assessing your industrial real estate matter whether it be for lease, acquisition or disposition.
Over the years, many national and local businesses have chosen Chicago Realty Partners to represent them in fulfilling their space requirements.
We are active in leasing office space in the Chicago Metropolitan Area. If you are considering a new business location — whether your needs are downsizing, upsizing, newer space, more functional location or better economics, let us use our thorough knowledge of the market and proven negotiating techniques to save you time and money. In addition to our expertise in commercial brokerage, Chicago Realty Partners also offers complete and confidential tenant representation services.
Chicago Realty Partners will save you time and money.
At the same time, we will make the task of relocating your office, retail or industrial space or renegotiating your existing lease smoother, simpler and less disruptive to your ongoing business. We analyze your needs and spearhead the entire process from market research through negotiation, construction and move-in. This provides you with critical information and alternatives that will enable you to make optimal real estate decisions. The industry standard is that ownership—the Landlord—always pays our fees.
We will customize the following services to meet your unique circumstances:
- Needs Analysis—We help you define your requirements for space, special features, etc.
- Timeline Development—We provide a reliable timeline for the lease process to facilitate a smooth transition.
- Market Research—We seek out every available space that meets your unique criteria and assist you in narrowing your selection.
- Proposal Preparation—We draft an RFP (request for proposal) that accurately addresses all your requirements and preferences. We will simultaneously negotiate with your top two or three space choices to give you the best options.
- Financial Analysis—Our state-of-the-art financial analysis provides a cross-section comparison of your space choices. The analysis helps us provide counter-proposals and a budgeting schedule for the entire lease term.
- Lease Negotiations—We work with your attorney by providing the most competent market insight and creative solutions to meet your requirements and concerns.
In 1999, the US of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) embarked upon a new partnership with the private sector in the management and marketing of HUD homes.
Golden Feather Real Estate was named the Management and Marketing Contractor for the State of Illinois. As part of that restructuring, HUD required that each home be listed for sale in the local Multi-Listing Service where the home was located.
After intense competition, Chicago Realty Partners was named the Broad Listing Broker for the State of Illinois with responsibilities for conducting an MLS inspection, listing the property in a timely fashion and assisting with providing access to local realtors on a statewide basis.